Clock - Round Basset Industrial Exposed Gear Clock - Grey
PLEASE CALL US TO ARRANGE PAYMENT AND SHIPPING BEFORE PURCHASING ONLINE!
A homage to one of the founding fathers of Industrial furniture (J D Bassett) this beautifully crafted wall clock puts the popular in mechanics. The unpolished look provides a neutral aesthetic, while the visible inner mechanisms and cut out details provide visual interest. The frame is made of pure metal with an antique rustic washed metal finish This clock has an exposed gear movement that allows you to view the inner workings of the clock. Exposed gears rotate to fuel the rhythm of the clock's slender black hands, leaving admirers mesmerised and in a hypnotic state as they watch the gears rotate in perfect unison. Round piece of glass marked with just the necessary increments of time, protects the design of the cogs. Requires 3 AA batteries (not included).
A stunning way to tell the time, this wall clock is a feature piece for anywhere in the home where time and place are key.
- Color: Grey
- Finish: Distressed, Rusted, Antique Finish
- Dimension: D80x10cm
- Material: Distressed Metal, Wood, Plastic & Glass
- > Exposed 3D moving mechanism – engaging and unique
- > Industrial worn, rusted metal finish adding to the bespoke nature of the clock
- > Gears and clock work on separate batteries so you can work one without the other
- > Great statement piece, bringing life to bare spaces and walls
- > Roman Numerals