Beevive DIY Bee Hotel Kit
Welcome solitary bees into your garden and experience their pollinating powers with this DIY Bee Hotel Kit, designed in-house by Architectural Technician and bee enthusiast Jacob Powell of Beevive.
Made in the UK from sustainably sourced panguaneta poplar wood, this kit is designed to be posted through your letterbox and constructed at home to provide a safe space for female solitary bees to build nests and lay their eggs.
The perfect gift to introduce others to the world of solitary bees via letter box, suitable for small or large outdoor spaces, to position on a wall, balcony, courtyard, beside a windowsill or community garden.
- Plastic free, no glue, no mess!
- Buildable in under 20 minutes
- Packaging made from 70% recycled materials and FSC certified cardboard
- Replaceable 150mm length bee nesting tubes with side door & key
- Instructions and installation checklist included
- Step-by-step video accessible via QR code
- Make it personal with our engraving service
- We also plant one tree for every product sold... buzzing!
Flat-pack box dimensions: 320 x 230 x 20mm (WxHxD)
Constructed dimensions: 190 x 215 x 70mm (WxHxD)
(screw not included)